Hello, my name is
Gareth Wyn Davies
Based in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
I offer a number of different consultancy services. These range from web design to business consultancy (including business planning and strategic planning).
An experienced not-for-profit sector manager having worked for Charities, Local Government, Social Enterprises, International NGOs and Higher Education organisations for 20+ years
I am the CEO of the Forest School Association, the professional body for practitioners and trainers in the UK.
Although I have been designing websites for over eight years, it was the Forest School Association’s need for a solid online membership management system that led me to MembershipWorks and ultimately this specialist service for membership management websites.
I use the skills learned to take on 2 or 3 website design projects a year.
Everything I do goes into everything I do.
Addressing your needs
- Decision making
- Problem analysis
- Solution finding
- Generating ideas
- Achieving objectives
- Goal setting
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Time management
- Strategic partnership working
- Business and project planning
- Financial management
- Contract management
- Project appraisal
- Staff management
- Senior management
- Institution building
- Project and programme management
- Collaborative management and research
- Environmental education
- Enterprise support
- Change management
- Website design
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Rural Resource Management and Overseas Rural Development (M.Sc.)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (secondary science)
- Biological Sciences (Marine Biology) (B.Sc.)